ANSYS is a multi-physics software offering structural and thermodynamic analysis, continuum flow analysis, analysis of electrostatic and electromagnetic fields and acoustic analysis. ANSYS allows performing not only validating calculations, but also parametric computation models even for sensitivity and optimization analysis and reliability analysis.
- Ansys CFD — it combines Ansys Fluent and Ansys CFX.
- Ansys Fluent contains the broad physical modelling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications ranging from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing.
- Ansys CFX is a general purpose fluid dynamics program for simulating all types of models concerning fluid flow, including effects of temperature(conductance, radiance).
- Ansys Mechanical — product for simulating of structural and thermodynamic tasks. The engineering simulation product provides a complete set of elements behaviour, material models and equation solvers for a wide range of mechanical design problems. In addition, it offers thermal analysis and coupled-physics capabilities involving acoustic, piezoelectric, thermal–structural and thermo-electric analysis.
Get Expertise in following
- Design Modeler
- Meshing and node optimization
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Fluent basics
ANSYS Course Fee – Rs 10000
Click below to submit the enrollment form. Admission will be taken on First come First serve basis, however, to book your seat and time for summer course click on Pay for Registration button ( pay online Rs 100) after submitting your enrollment form, the amount will be deducted from registration fee of respective course.