MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. MATLAB is a fourth generation programming and today it have around fifteen million users across industry and academia.
Benefits of MATLAB
- MATLAB can be used to deal with voluminous data like in language identification system, speech technology etc.
- It gives you practical understanding of concept and theory.
- MATLAB can call functions and subroutines written in the C programming language.
- Libraries written in Perl, Java, ActiveX or .NET can be directly called from MATLAB.
- MATLAB is popular among scientists involved in data analysis ,mapping and image processing.
- An additional package, Simulink, adds graphical multi-domain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems.
- It’s Curve Fitting Toolbox is used to identify possible curve from data of an experimental analysis.
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox provides MATLAB functions, apps, and Simulink blocks for analyzing, designing, and simulating systems based on fuzzy logic.And which can be developed further into AI(Artificial Intelligence) Systems.
- Arduino boards can be programmed using MATLAB and its special toolbox.
- Students possessing MATLAB knowledge can go for research work in different company or organizations.
- MATLAB today is being used by many industry either private or government to evaluate their huge data.
- MATLAB is used by all engineering streams like Computer science, Mechanical, Electrical,Bio-Bioinformatic ,Neural Networking etc.
Fee for MATLAB Course – 6000/-
Click below to submit enrollment form. Admission will be taken on First come First serve basis , however to book your seat and time for summer course click on Pay for Registration button ( pay online Rs 100) after submitting your enrollment form, the amount will be deducted from registration fee of respective course.